Last Updated August 2, 2018
The Site may contain links to third-party websites and services that are not owned or controlled by Salucro. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of third party websites, services and advertisements, and you visit them at your own risk.
2. Information Collected
We may receive or collect Personal Data in the following ways:
2.1. Personal Data You Provide To Us. If you initiate contact with us in any way, register for an event, or sign up to receive updates, you may be required to provide us with certain information that may constitute Personal Data, such as your name, email address, company name, and phone number.
The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (“IP”) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (“ISP”), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, clicked pages and any other information your browser may send to us. We may also use web beacons alone or in conjunction with cookies to compile information about your usage of the Site and interaction with emails from us. Web beacons are clear electronic images that can recognize certain types of information on your computer, such as cookies, when you viewed a particular site tied to the web beacon. For example, we may place web beacons in marketing emails that notify us when you click on a link in the email that directs you to the Site. We may use web beacons to operate and improve the Site and email communications.
We use the following cookies:
• Strictly necessary cookies.These are cookies that are required for the operation of our websites and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the Site will not then work. These cookies do not store any Personal Data.
• Analytical/performance cookies.They allow us to recognize and count the number of website visitors and to see how visitors move around our websites when they are using them. This helps us to improve the way our websites work, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.
• Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to our websites. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (e.g., your choice of language or region).
• Targeting cookies.These cookies record your visit to the Site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our websites and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
We also allow third parties to place cookies on your device through the Site to:
• Help us understand and improve how visitors use our websites, including which of our pages and products are viewed most frequently;
• More effectively market our products and services and advertise other products and services that may be of interest to you;
• Obtain your feedback on our products and the Site;
• Allow you to engage in our social media offerings.
3. The Purposes For Which We Use Personal Data
If you submit or we collect Personal Data through the Site, then such Personal Data may be used in the following ways: (i) to provide, analyze, administer, and improve the Site and services; (ii) to contact you in connection with the Site and certain services, notifications, events, programs or offerings that you may have registered for; (iii) to send you updates and promotional materials that you have registered for; (iv) to identify and authenticate your access to the parts of the Site (e.g., client portals and extranet) and services that you are authorized to access; (vi) for customer service and support; (v) to provide notifications to customers or users of other Salucro web properties; and (vii) to protect our rights and/or our property and to ensure the technical functionality and security of the Site.
4. How We Disclose Personal Data
We do not sell, lease, rent or otherwise disclose the Personal Data collected from the Site to third parties unless otherwise stated below or with your consent.
5. Retention of Personal Data
6. Data Security
The security of Personal Data is important to us. We take appropriate technical and organizational data security measures against unlawful or unauthorized processing of Personal Data, and against the accidental loss of, or damage to, Personal data. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Data submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Further, while we attempt to ensure the integrity and security of Personal Data, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-parties such as so-called hackers from illegally obtaining access to Personal Data. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
7. Children’s Privacy
We do not intend to collect Personal Data from anyone we know to be a child under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, please do not use the Site.
8. Contacting Us
3333 E. Camelback Road, Suite 250
Phoenix, AZ 85018
Phone: 866.430.7333 opt 2