Phoenix, AZ Posted 01/01/2022
Salucro is a company that is changing the way people make healthcare payments. Salucro is a high-growth software and service company specializing in payment solutions for the $800B self-pay healthcare market. We are seeking dynamic and talented people to join our agile team and take responsibility for building the next generation of our innovative products in a highly secure network infrastructure and environment.
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
As a Strategic Partner Account Manager at Salucro, you’ll help to build strong business relationships with some of our largest channel partners and play a key role at helping to grow Salucro’s footprint in the U.S. health system and physician group markets. This role is new to Salucro and will help to accelerate partner engagement and growth in the revenue cycle services market. The ideal candidate is a highly organized, a customer advocate at heart, is comfortable working in a fast-paced and growth-oriented environment and has a strong background in account management and/or channel sales. Equal parts leader and individual contributor preferred. This role reports directly to the Director of Partner Account Management.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Serve as the primary partner relationship manager for one of Salucro’s largest strategic partners in the revenue cycle services market, supporting the continued roll-out and adoption of Salucro’s healthcare patient payment and billing products to the partner’s existing customer base, new client prospects, and owned physician groups.
- Engage as a trusted advisor to partner’s sales team, product team, and client executives:
- Support partner teams with customer and prospect product demonstrations as needed.
- Work with client executives to understand existing solution set up and the path towards conversion.
- Understand potential growth roadblocks and collaborate with executive teams to address and resolve.
- Keep a constant pulse on health of the partnership and growth opportunities.
- Manage relationships with existing joint customers under the partnership, serving as the primary point of contact for escalations, strategic projects, and organic growth opportunities.
- Coordinate with internal and external cross-functional teams, including Product and Operations, to ensure the organization is tracking towards partner-driven growth milestones and revenue targets; works collaboratively with Salucro and partner stakeholders to identify and implement creative solutions when needed.
- Prepare and deliver monthly internal business reviews and quarterly external business reviews to executive teams, highlighting partner relationship progress, risks, and key considerations; comfortable with supporting basic sales forecasting exercises.
- Supports management and oversight of adherence to SLAs in partnership agreement(s).
- Fanatically documents partner communication, opportunity updates, and partner requests in all relevant CRM and Project Management tools.
- Deliver a high-level of service and overall relationship support to partner teams, with a focus on continued partnership growth and contract renewals.
Skills, Experience, & Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent work experience highly preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in partner management or channel sales, working directly with Fortune 500 companies.
- Ability to manage communication effectively at an executive / C-Suite level.
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Skilled in account strategy, account planning, relationship strategy.
- Proven track record of significantly growing existing accounts.
- Highly proficient in Salesforce, Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel; experience with Asana is a plus.
- Experience in healthcare revenue cycle preferred; experience in financial services/merchant processing a plus.
- Ability to travel as needed (up to 25%).
- Passionate about improving the healthcare payments and billing experience!
Virtual candidates will be considered. Background and drug screening required prior to employment. Salucro is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.
To apply, email email@example.com with the subject line [Salucro Applications] Strategic Partner Account Manager, Revenue Cycle, including a cover letter and your resume to be considered.