Phoenix, AZ Posted 10/28/2021
Salucro is a company that is changing the way people make healthcare payments. Salucro is a high-growth software and service company specializing in payment solutions for the $800B self-pay healthcare market. We are seeking dynamic and talented people to join our agile team and take responsibility for building the next generation of our innovative products in a highly secure network infrastructure and environment.
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
As a key member of our product team, the Senior Product Manager, Payments is responsible for driving the strategic agenda for existing and new product lines throughout the product & software lifecycle with a specific focus on advancing Salucro’s payment solutions.
You have a background in the payments / fintech industry, and you are passionate about making an impact.
You will conduct payment industry/market/customer research, lead integrations with payment gateways and service providers, produce product specifications/requirements, actively prioritize features/functions, and work as facilitator between departments to ensure product and development processes are documented and executed throughout the product lifecycle. You will work collaboratively with the product team to define the product strategy and manage & communicate the product roadmap. You will ensure that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals, working to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met or exceeded.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Studies, understands, and acts as one of the Company’s key subject matter experts for healthcare patient financial liability and payment technologies.
- Builds out, prioritizes, and maintains the Product Backlog, including definition of epics, user stories, and acceptance criteria.
- Works with customers, strategic partners, developers, and key stakeholders to explore innovative ideas and helps to develop these ideas into functional features/products that exceed customer expectations.
- Working in close collaboration with the management team, drives the building of the product roadmap outlining strategic product objectives. Understands the company strategy and ensures product strategies, roadmaps and plans are aligned to it.
- Clarifies business problems and works with the product development team to translate problems into requirements and user stories consistent with the Agile process.
- Translate business needs into application requirements and works together with Product Designers to create mock-ups and full-fledged UI designs.
- Work in close collaboration with the Sales, Implementation, Legal and Support teams to collect feedback on product prototypes and user tests to allow the product development team to continuously iterate with a focus on output quality.
- Studies healthcare and payment industry standards and stays current on industry changes and compliance issues.
- Manage and mentor associate product managers and product/business analysts
Skills, Experience, & Minimum Requirements
- A minimum of 4-years product management experience with Degree in technology or engineering related field or relevant combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of 2 years demonstrated experience in a product or solutions-oriented role within the payments industry strongly preferred.
- Experience working with and integrating to payment gateways and processors across the full spectrum of payment methods and types (eCommerce, MOTO, POS, ACH/eCheck, Etc.) with a solid understanding of payment device terminals (EMV/P2PE).
- Exposure to the healthcare technology industry highly preferred.
- Expert level understanding of product management processes is required.
- Strong experience with Agile Scrum methodologies and associated tools like Jira Software & Confluence.
- Software application experience with a demonstrated ability to drive product planning, development, and launch.
- Experience with UX/UI design (such as working directly with product designers) with a focus on usability.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work with a wide variety of groups including business partners, customers, executives, engineering, operations, marketing, sales, and other internal/external stakeholders.
- Ability to think logically, critically, and constructively about complex problems, and propose creative solutions that address business needs.
- Flexible and responsive; able to rapidly adapt to changing situations and new information.
- Strong facilitation and collaboration techniques.
- Must be able and willing to travel to customers and industry conferences on occasion (once or twice a year).
Other duties and responsibilities may be defined by the employee’s supervisors.
Virtual candidates will be considered. Background and drug screening required prior to employment. Salucro is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line [Salucro Application] Senior Product Manager, Payments, including a cover letter and your resume to be considered.