Location: Virtual, USA Posted 09/27/2021
Salucro is a company that is changing the way people make healthcare payments. Salucro is a high-growth software and service company specializing in payment solutions for the $800B self-pay healthcare market. We are seeking dynamic and talented people to join our agile team and take responsibility for building the next generation of our innovative products in a highly secure network infrastructure and environment.
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
As a Senior Software Quality Analyst with Salucro, you will be responsible for planning, writing, and executing tests against web-based payment processing systems, APIs, third party integrations and point of sale hardware. You will work directly with other software test analysts, product owners and software developers within a Scrum based Software Development Lifecycle to ensure Salucro’s products meet or exceed our quality standards.
A Senior Software Quality Analyst with Salucro possess an analytical mind and pays attention to detail. They have a strong desire to learn and grow as a software quality assurance professional and rise to meet the evolving needs of both the software under test and the organization. They are a self-starter, are highly motivated and possess the ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment with both domestic and international teams. They possess strong communication skills, are a team player, and possess a strong sense of ownership and accountability.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Analyze changes made to web-based payment software to ensure the change meets or exceeds quality standards, through the full technology stack of the application, within a Scrum based Agile SDLC.
- Plan and execute functional and regression test cycles, and report on their status and results.
- Identify and report defects within the systems and applications under test.
- Maintain the test case repository through gap analysis and review of regression test cases.
- Create comprehensive documentation, test plans and test cases for new and existing features.
- Provide subject matter expertise for the systems under test.
- Mentor and train team members.
- Participate in all sprint activities including, daily stand ups, grooming/sizing, planning, requirements gathering, story writing, and solution design sessions.
- Collaborate with the engineering and product teams to analyze projects and gather testing requirements.
- Coordinate and collaborate with offshore team members.
- Coordinate and collaborate with the test automation team to triage failures reported by test automation.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required.
Skills, Experience, & Minimum Requirements
- 5 or more years of experience as a software quality assurance professional.
- Advanced knowledge of the Linux command line interface via SSH, using port forwarding, reviewing logs, and performing other testing and forensic tasks.
- Proven experience working with SQL databases.
- Proven experience with testing modern software architectures such as micro-services, and legacy architectures such as LAMP stacks.
- Proven experience with testing complex features and projects without direct supervision or guidance.
- Proven experience with software testing methodologies and best practices.
- Proven experience with Scum/Agile methodology and software test lifecycles.
- Proven experience in user interface and user experience testing against modern web applications.
- Proven experience with testing integrations between software systems, including but not limited to; SOAP and REST APIs, and SFTP.
- Experience working with or around sensitive data (HIPPA/PCI/PII) is preferred.
- E-commerce and point of sale hardware testing experience is preferred.
Other duties and responsibilities may be defined by the employee’s supervisors.
Virtual candidates will be considered. Background and drug screening required prior to employment. Salucro is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.
To apply, email email@example.com with the subject line [Salucro Applications] Senior Software Quality Analyst, including a cover letter and your resume to be considered.