Location: Virtual, USA Posted 04/07/2021
Salucro is a healthcare technology company exclusively focused on patient payments. Our mission is to provide the Healthcare market with technology solutions that make it easy to collect payments while providing patients with the best financial experience throughout the process.
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
As a senior software engineer, Golang, your primary focus will be on developing Go packages and programs that are scalable and maintainable. You will ensure that these Go packages and programs are well documented and has a significant test coverage. You will have strong industry experience in a Go based microservices environment. You will be expected to contribute to architectural design and implementation. You will be working on critical path tasks to support our web-based backend services. You are expected to be comfortable mentoring and educating less senior Go developers. You will be working with teams that are located both locally and overseas. If you have front-end experience in React, and a working knowledge of PHP, these will be a significant plus.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with team of full stack engineers to design, develop, and maintain Go based services that will interact with PHP based back-end, and React based front-end services
- Write scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code
- Design, implement, and enhance multiple Go packages
- Integrate and consume third-party APIs
- Build automated unit and integration tests
- Perform code reviews and PRs for other Go developers as needed
- Educate other Go developers about working with Go best practices, as well as latest industry standards
- Maintain strong coding, compliance, & security standards.
Skills, Experience, & Minimum Requirements
- B.S in a technical field with at least 7 years of related experience; or an equivalent combination of experience and education.
- 5+ years’ industry experience required in Golang.
- Familiarity developing asynchronous applications with REST and message bus interfaces.
- Thorough understanding of XML, JSON, REST Web Service technologies, and data structure fundamentals.
- Understanding and experience in web application security (OWASP).
- Proven experience with developing and supporting microservices based applications.
- Proven experience designing and supporting API based applications.
- Proven ability to author clean, standards-compliant code.
- Self-motivated and detail oriented with the ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- WebSockets & TCP sockets experience.
- Payment processing integration experience in a PCI compliant environment and/or healthcare industry (HIPAA) experience is a strong plus.
- Familiarity with security, encryption, and privacy technologies.
- Full Stack Web application development experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of Linux server environment and deploying to AWS is a plus.
- Familiarity with containerization technologies.
Virtual candidates will be considered. Background and drug screening required prior to employment. Salucro is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line [Salucro Applications] Senior Software Engineer - Golang, including a cover letter and your resume to be considered.