Location: Virtual, USA Posted 06/08/2021
Salucro is a company that is changing the way people make healthcare payments. Salucro is a high-growth software and service company specializing in payment solutions for the $800B self-pay healthcare market. We are seeking dynamic and talented people to join our agile team and take responsibility for building the next generation of our innovative products in a highly secure network infrastructure and environment.
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
The Sr. React Engineer will be responsible for developing React based front-end applications for Salucro’s multiple product offerings. The ideal candidate will be confident and experienced in developing and designing web-based architectures and capable of quickly developing a comprehensive knowledge of all Salucro’s technology stack.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Developing new user facing features using React.js.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Developing unit tests for all applications under your supervision.
- Mentoring junior developers to help raise the skill level of the whole team.
- Able to expand into new technologies well beyond front end development.
Skills, Experience, & Minimum Requirements
- BA/BS degree in a technology related field and practical experience of 4+ years or equivalent combination of both.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Experience with Redux.
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript.
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js).
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Familiarity with Git.
- Experience with Docker, Redux-Saga, Redux-Form, React Testing Library, and TypeScript is a plus.
- Full Stack Web application development experience preferred.
- PHP and/or Golang experience preferred.
Virtual candidates will be considered. Background and drug screening required prior to employment. Salucro is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.
To apply, email email@example.com with the subject line [Salucro Application] Senior React Engineer, including a cover letter and your resume to be considered.