Location: Virtual, USA Posted 04/28/2021
Salucro is a healthcare technology company exclusively focused on patient payments. Our mission is to provide the Healthcare market with technology solutions that make it easy to collect payments while providing patients with the best financial experience throughout the process.
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
As an integral member of Salucro’s finance team, the Senior Accountant will be responsible for managing key month end close and financial reporting responsibilities. The successful candidate will work closely with fellow finance team members to ensure our financial reporting is timely and accurate, leverage technology to build efficiencies, and work collaboratively to streamline internal processes. This role reports directly to the Chief Accounting Officer.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare monthly accounting journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations for areas of responsibility
- Assist with review of monthly financials for global subsidiaries
- Work closely with Controller to complete month-end closing tasks
- Prepare monthly budget to actual variance analyses for key accounts
- Assist Controller with reporting tools to ensure the flow of operational funds across all sources
- Compile transaction data from internal systems to generate monthly invoicing for key clients
- Provide necessary data and guidance to team members to facilitate the issuance of monthly AR invoices
- Review pending AP and designate payments to be released
- Complete monthly Sales/Use Tax reports and gather data for other operational tax filings
- Prepare supporting schedules to facilitate external financial reporting audits
- Assist with departmental projects to maximize utilization of existing accounting systems
- Complete ad hoc projects and suggest process improvements for key areas of responsibility
Skills, Experience, & Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field of study, CPA a plus.
- 5+ years of relevant, hands-on experience.
- Strong technical accounting and financial analysis skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of US GAAP.
- Experience with Accounting Software / ERP systems (Sage/Intacct, Avalara, QuickBooks or similar preferred).
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, vlookup, sumif, index).
- Strong attention to detail and drive for excellence in work product.
- Technologically proficient with ability to grasp a variety of software programs (SharePoint, Asana, SalesForce).
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills to effectively interpret problems and develop solutions.
- Effective organization, time management and communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and the highest level of integrity and judgment.
- Ability to multi-task and deal with multiple priorities.
- Able to work independently and proactively; thrives in a fluid, demanding, and fast-paced environment
- Experience with sales/use tax, global subsidiaries, and intercompany accounts, a plus.
Virtual candidates will be considered. Background and drug screening required prior to employment. Salucro is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line [Salucro Applications] Senior Accountant, including a cover letter and your resume to be considered.