Location: Virtual, USA Posted 11/15/2021
Salucro is a company that is changing the way people make healthcare payments. Salucro is a high-growth software and service company specializing in payment solutions for the $800B self-pay healthcare market. We are seeking dynamic and talented people to join our agile team and take responsibility for building the next generation of our innovative products in a highly secure network infrastructure and environment.
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
This role is the go-to person for applying scrum to produce high-quality work. Scrum Master duties include managing timelines, resolving problems, and coaching team members on Agile methodologies. Ultimately, this role will help create self-organizing teams that are flexible and fully productive during sprints. The Scrum Master has excellent knowledge of the scrum framework, with all its artifacts and techniques, and can coordinate people and projects (occasionally facilitating changes) with a mind set on deliverables.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage Scrum ceremonies and processes for multiple local teams, consisting of local and remote employees.
- Manage each project’s scope and timeline, striving towards a committed vs completed ratio of high 90% area.
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings, and daily stand-ups.
- Coordinate development efforts between India, US, and The Ukraine.
- Coach team members in Agile frameworks.
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration.
- Coordinate with the Release Manager that agreed upon development efforts are scheduled according to expected release schedule.
- Be the point of contact for external communications (e.g. from customers or stakeholders).
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests.
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur.
- Help teams implement changes effectively.
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint.
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity.
- Adapt the agile process to meet organizational needs.
- Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it.
Skills, Experience, & Minimum Requirements
- Degree in Computer Science, Business or similar field, or relevant experience in Agile software management or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years’ experience in a scrum master role with hands on team leadership and coordination of multiple teams simultaneously.
- Familiarity with software development, and all aspects of SDLC, from inception to deployment.
- Ability to engage and work with agile teams in geographically distributed zones, outside of normal working hours.
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement).
- Excellent knowledge of other Agile frameworks (Kanban, Scrum).
- Excellent knowledge of Agile tools including Jira, Confluence, and others.
- Experience in transforming teams into an evolving agile process.
- Excellent communication and servant leadership skills.
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Scrum master certification is a plus.
Virtual candidates will be considered. Background and drug screening required prior to employment. Salucro is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.
To apply, email email@example.com with the subject line [Salucro Application] Scrum Master, including a cover letter and your resume to be considered.