Location: Virtual, USA Posted 06/01/2021
Salucro is a company that is changing the way people make healthcare payments. Salucro is a high-growth software and service company specializing in payment solutions for the $800B self-pay healthcare market. We are seeking dynamic and talented people to join our agile team and take responsibility for building the next generation of our innovative products in a highly secure network infrastructure and environment.
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
The Program Manager will drive planning, development, implementation, and progress tracking of client facing programs and projects. The Program Manager will be responsible for ensuring successful completion of projects and program objectives for a defined portfolio of partners and clients. This role will successfully deliver results in an ambiguous, fast-paced, dynamic business environment, operating at all levels of the organization. The candidate should be comfortable with a high degree of ambiguity with the motivation and ability to solve complex problems. The Program Manager will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Legal, Finance, Customer Operations, and Product) to improve the overall partner/client experience and ensure on-time delivery of projects supporting the customer’s business.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Define program plans, manage stakeholders, scope, schedules, and expectations for defined portfolio of partners/clients.
- Enhance partner/client relationship through proactive, insightful, and meaningful communication, and by recognizing and delivering on client key issues and expectations.
- Develop partner/client relationship and recognize future business opportunities.
- Experience developing and operationalizing projects and programs to support growth at scale.
- Ability to take broad concepts and then vision to develop structured plans, actions and measurable metrics and effectively execute those plans.
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong consultative relationships with external partners and internal cross-functional teams at all levels.
- Adept in leading and managing without formal authority and bias to action within ambiguous and fast-paced environments.
- Apply data driven methodology and quantitative analytical skills.
- Strong bias to action and excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including experience presenting to C-level executives.
- Responsible for program metrics performance around utilization, billing, and retention, including tracking and reporting.
- Manage ongoing collaboration with stakeholders at all levels to monitor and drive utilization, gather customer feedback, and proactively identify product improvements and enhancements.
- Drive successful change management when rolling out new product features and enhancements by partnering with key stakeholders.
- Act as primary escalation point for all issues and problems and Identify project risks and plan for their mitigation.
- Capable of managing numerous stakeholders, anticipating their needs, and gaining alignment for strategies from executive level stakeholders.
Skills, Experience, & Minimum Requirements
- A Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of experience in project, program, and/or product management responsible for cross-functional deliverables or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, evaluate outcomes and challenge conventional wisdom.
- Superior problem solving, organizational, decision-making, written, oral and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with change management and leading teams through the adoption of new approaches
- Demonstrated ability to define, influence, refine, and implement processes, procedures, and policies.
- Experience in or demonstrated ability to influence with or without formal authority.
- Highly organized with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Desire to be self-motivated and driven.
- Sharp attention to detail, decision making skills, and problem resolution.
- Customer focused to establish and maintain effective relationships.
- Applicable experience increasing customer satisfaction, retention, and product adoption.
- Ability to conceptualize client needs and translate into specific knowledge strategies.
- Experience in healthcare revenue cycle, patient payment or bank payment processing a plus.
Virtual candidates will be considered. Background and drug screening required prior to employment. Salucro is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line [Salucro Application] Program Manager, including a cover letter and your resume to be considered.