Location: Virtual, USA Posted 03/22/2021
Salucro is a healthcare technology company exclusively focused on patient payments. Our mission is to provide the Healthcare market with technology solutions that make it easy to collect payments while providing patients with the best financial experience throughout the process.
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
As a key member of our product team, the Product Operations (Ops) Manager is responsible for creating a framework for cross-department coordination and communication for activities and outcomes that occur throughout the product lifecycle.
You will lead the initiative to set up a system in the product organization to get the right data from the right place into the hands of the Product team to empower them to create better products. You will work as facilitator between departments to ensure product, development, and product release/launch processes are documented and executed throughout the SDLC. You will work collaboratively with the Product Team to facilitate user interviews and experimentation, help manage the tools used by the Product Team, streamline processes and onboarding, and act as a trusted advisor to key decision makers.
You are excited by the idea of problem-solving across multiple cross-functional teams and channels, comfortable handling considerable data sets, and takes enjoyment in driving positive efficiency & effectiveness.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Managing communication and coordination between Product, Design, Engineering, and Customer Operations teams while supporting, training, and reinforcing project management process, policies, and practices within the Product Team.
- Streamlining intelligence and automation of tasks / routine practices and processes.
- Management of the tools (Product Stack) used by the Product team, as well as exploring and evaluating new tools and vendors through Salucro’s Vendor Management program.
- Partner with Product Managers and Product Analysts to arm them with data to inform strategic decision-making.
- Become a product expert across the Salucro Platform, making sure user-facing teams are ready with information and processes required to support new products and features.
- Bridge the communication gap for important changes from inside the organization to other departments including Customer Operations and Sales.
- Understand product as an ecosystem and work to coordinate individual product initiatives and efforts, ensuring consolidated and coordinated delivery.
- Develop and maintain a continuing education program for Product Managers and Analysts and supporting the onboarding of new team members within the Product Team.
- Facilitate and assist Product Managers with key initiatives as needed.
- Researching and organizing information on product management best practices.
Skills, Experience, & Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 3-years project management or business analysis experience, preferably in the SaaS industry, or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Strong experience with Project Management methodologies and their role within the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Experience with the Atlassian suite of products (JIRA, Confluence, etc.) and Project Management software (Monday, Asana, etc.) and/or Microsoft Project preferred
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work with a wide variety of groups including business partners, customers, executives, engineering, customer operations, marketing, sales, and other internal/external stakeholders.
- Strong facilitation, collaboration, and organizational techniques.
- Quick learner with the ability to think logically, critically, and constructively about complex problems in a fast-paced environment.
- A strong self-starter with superior attention to detail, with the ability to prioritize and balance multiple requests, projects, and deadlines.
Virtual candidates considered. Background and drug screening required prior to employment. Salary/Wage range is competitive and will be discussed with the hiring manager prior to employment. Salucro is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.
To apply, email email@example.com with the subject line [Salucro Application] Product Operations Manager, including a cover letter and your resume to be considered.