Location: Virtual, USA Posted 04/12/2021
Salucro is a healthcare technology company exclusively focused on patient payments. Our mission is to provide the Healthcare market with technology solutions that make it easy to collect payments while providing patients with the best financial experience throughout the process.
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
As a key member of the Product Management Team, the Product Analyst is responsible for gathering and eliciting product requirements, writing user stories, and helping to drive the iterative development of a web-based Payment Platform. The ideal candidate will have a customer/user-centric approach to analysis, have strong analytical skills, an eagerness to collaborate with different teams, and a clear understanding of the software development life cycle. Your work will help us design and build a better patient financial experience and empower us to continue iterating and innovating in the Healthcare Technology and Revenue Cycle industry.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead the elicitation of requirements using customer interviews, document and data analysis, business case descriptions, use cases, scenarios, and/or workflow analysis.
- Responsible for writing clear and concise user stories and acceptance criteria in adherence of Agile Scrum methodology that clearly capture what our customers want and help engineering bring them to life in software.
- Perform User Acceptance Testing to validate if user stories meet the Definition of Done and accept stories as 'Done'.
- Work with the Product Manager(s) to plan the release of new features and gather metrics to demonstrate impacts to the business and our customers.
- Triage internal and external feedback and work with the product team to prioritize feedback.
- Work with the Product Manager(s) to prioritize and resolve any issues arising from released products and features.
- Proactively explore data and identify opportunities to improve existing products and features.
- Collaborate across the Product Management and Development team to design A/B experiments to guide product direction with iterative innovation and measurement.
Skills, Experience, & Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ workforce experience and at least 2+ year in product management, business analysis or equivalent experience for technology or SaaS companies.
- A clear understanding of requirements life cycle (elicitation, analysis, documentation, validation, and management).
- Experience with the Agile Scrum methodology and associated tools such as Jira Software & Confluence
- Familiarity with complex verticals in a fast-driven, innovative environment.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills, along with strong facilitation and collaboration techniques.
- Detail oriented with the ability to communicate findings and recommendations clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Healthcare revenue cycle or payments industry experience preferred.
Virtual candidates will be considered. Background and drug screening required prior to employment. Salucro is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line [Salucro Application] Product Analyst, including a cover letter and your resume to be considered.