Location: Virtual, USA Posted 03/22/2021
Salucro is a healthcare technology company exclusively focused on patient payments. Our mission is to provide the Healthcare market with technology solutions that make it easy to collect payments while providing patients with the best financial experience throughout the process.
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
As a Strategic Partner Account Manager at Salucro, you will help to build strong business relationships with some of our largest channel partners and play a key role at helping to grow Salucro’s footprint in the U.S. health system market. This role will help to accelerate partner engagement and growth in the financial services market. The ideal candidate is a highly organized, a customer advocate at heart, is comfortable working in a fast-paced and growth-oriented environment and has a strong background in account management and/or channel sales. Equal parts leader and individual contributor preferred. This role reports directly to the SVP, Strategy and Business Development.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Serve as the primary partner relationship manager for one of Salucro’s largest strategic partners in the financial services market, supporting the successful launch and expansion of the white-label version of Salucro’s healthcare patient payment and billing products to the partner’s existing customer base and new client prospects
- Engage as a trusted advisor to partner’s sales team, product team, and client executives.
- Support partner teams with customer and prospect product demonstrations as needed.
- Work with client executives to understand existing solution set up and the path towards conversion.
- Understand potential growth roadblocks and collaborate with executive teams to address and resolve.
- Keep a constant pulse on health of the partnership and growth opportunities.
- Coordinate with internal and external cross-functional teams, including Product and Operations, to ensure the organization is tracking towards partner-driven growth milestones and revenue targets; works collaboratively with Salucro and partner stakeholders to identify and implement creative solutions when needed.
- Prepare and deliver monthly internal business reviews and quarterly external business reviews to executive teams, highlighting partner relationship progress, risks and key considerations; comfortable with supporting basic sales forecasting exercises.
- Supports management and oversight of adherence to SLAs in partnership agreement(s)
- Collaborates with the Director of Enterprise Sales and Senior Director of Marketing to manage and avoid any channel pipeline conflict as it relates to the sales funnel.
- Fanatically documents partner communication, opportunity updates, and partner requests in all relevant CRM and Project Management tools
- Deliver a high-level of service and overall relationship support to partner teams, with a focus on continued partnership growth and contract renewals.
Skills, Experience, & Minimum Requirements
- 8+ years of experience in partner management or channel sales, working directly with Fortune 500 companies.
- Ability to manage communication effectively at an executive / C-Suite level
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Skilled in account strategy, account planning, relationship strategy.
- Proven track record of significantly growing existing accounts.
- Highly proficient in Salesforce, Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel; experience with Asana is a plus.
- Experience in healthcare revenue cycle preferred; experience in financial services/merchant processing a plus.
- Ability to travel as needed (up to 25%).
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience highly preferred.
- Passionate about improving the healthcare payments and billing experience!
Virtual candidates will be considered. Background and drug screening required prior to employment. Salucro is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line [Salucro Applications] Strategic Partner Account Manager, Financial Services, including a cover letter and your resume to be considered.