Location: Phoenix, AZ Posted 07/14/2021
Salucro is a company that is changing the way people make healthcare payments. Salucro is a high-growth software and service company specializing in payment solutions for the $800B self-pay healthcare market. We are seeking dynamic and talented people to join our agile team and take responsibility for building the next generation of our innovative products in a highly secure network infrastructure and environment.
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
The IT Support Technician is an entry level position that will perform a variety of technical and administrative objectives including but not limited to assisting with the day-to-day responsibilities of Salucro’s Information Technology department. The role will assist the Sr Systems Administrator with tasks such as maintaining inventories of equipment and software, provisioning laptops for use with new users, and troubleshooting issues with hardware/software for both remote and workforce members.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain inventories of company equipment.
- Provision laptops for company use.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues.
- Ensure documented processes are followed.
- Provide minor telecom support.
- Conduct technology training for new users.
- Assist in the development of training materials and documentation.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills, Experience, & Minimum Requirements
- Associates Degree and/or various industry related certifications preferred or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- 1+ years’ experience in a technical role, IT Help Desk, IT Technician or equivalent.
- Intermediate understanding level of Information Technology, Hardware, Software and Networking.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize workloads, and maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience across all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to work independently.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, including Office 365
Background and drug screening required prior to employment. Salucro is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line [Salucro Application] IT Support Technician, including a cover letter and your resume to be considered.