Location: Phoenix, AZ Posted 04/21/2021
Salucro is a healthcare technology company exclusively focused on patient payments. Our mission is to provide the Healthcare market with technology solutions that make it easy to collect payments while providing patients with the best financial experience throughout the process.
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
The IT Security Auditor I is an entry level position that will perform a variety of security objectives including but not limited to assisting with Information Technology and Information Security risk assessment and management. This role will assist with assessing risks, tracking mitigation plans, adherence to company policy and procedures and documentation. You will assist the Director of Information Security with daily functions and the Senior Systems Administrator with assorted technology tasks. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Preferred candidates will have a combination of strong administrative skills balanced by an ability to understand and operate within a technology field.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Participate with Security Team to identify Information Security risks and mitigation working cross-functionally with other departments.
- Assist with deployment, completion, and reporting of annual Risk Assessment, Incident Response Plan, and Business Continuity Plan.
- Identify and gather information leveraging internal systems across the organization to verify certifications and audit requirements.
- Identify, evaluate, and document security vulnerabilities to communicate and mitigate risk.
- Support the development, implementation and maintenance of Company Risk Initiatives and responsibilities.
- Prepare reports and documentation of relevant information when requested on a timely and routine basis.
- Assist the Sr Systems Administrator with tasks as assigned.
- Other duties, as assigned.
Skills, Experience, & Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in a technology-related field or business administration, accounting, or finance or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- 1+ years’ experience in a technical role, IT Help Desk, IT Security, Customer Support Call Center or equivalent.
- Intermediate level of understanding of Information Technology, Information Security, security risks, processes, controls, and ability to converse on a technical level.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritizing workload, and maintaining a high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Strong organizational, communicative, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience across all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to work independently and cross-functionally.
- Must be detail-oriented, highly organized, and results-driven.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- A general understanding of PCI DSS, HITRUST CSF, SOC 1 and SOC2 Audits, NIST and other industry security standards a plus.
- Security-related certifications such as: CRISC, CISA, CISSP, CISM, or Security+ a plus.
Virtual candidates will be considered. Background and drug screening required prior to employment. Salucro is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line [Salucro Application] IT Security Auditor I, including a cover letter and your resume to be considered.