Location: Virtual, USA Posted 09/14/2021
Salucro is a company that is changing the way people make healthcare payments. Salucro is a high-growth software and service company specializing in payment solutions for the $800B self-pay healthcare market. We are seeking dynamic and talented people to join our agile team and take responsibility for building the next generation of our innovative products in a highly secure network infrastructure and environment.
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
This role will work with an agilet eam to build out a scalable, componentized software ecosystem utilizing a microservices architecture and develop novel software with an outlook to ensure that the software can be extended with minimal impact.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with team of full stack engineers to design, develop, and maintain architecture for web-based micro-services and third-party integrations;
- Design, implement, and enhance multiple Go microservices;
- Create efficient and reusable code with extensive test coverage and modern technologies;
- Performance tuning, testing, refactoring, usability, and automation;
- Integrate and consume third-party APIs;
- Build automated unit and integration tests;
- Maintain strong coding, compliance, & security standards.
Skills, Experience, & Minimum Requirements
- B.S in a technical field with at least 3 years of related experience;
- 3+ years’ experience required in Golang;
- Familiarity developing asynchronous applications with REST and message bus interfaces;
- Thorough understanding of XML, JSON, REST Web Service technologies, and data structure fundamentals;
- Understanding and experience in web application security (OWASP);
- Proven experience with developing and supporting microservices based applications;
- Proven experience designing and supporting API based applications;
- Proven ability to author clean, standards-compliant code;
- Self-motivated and detail oriented with the ability to work independently and collaboratively;
- WebSockets & TCP sockets experience;
- Payment processing integration experience in a PCI compliant environment and/or healthcare industry (HIPAA) experience is a strong plus;
- Familiarity with security, encryption, and privacy technologies;
- Full Stack Web application development experience is a plus;
- Knowledge of Linux server environment and deploying to AWS is a plus;
- Familiarity with containerization technologies.
Virtual candidates will be considered. Background and drug screening required prior to employment. Salucro is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.
To apply, email email@example.com with the subject line [Salucro Application] Golang Developer, including a cover letter and your resume to be considered.