Location: Virtual, USA Posted 04/28/2021
Salucro is a healthcare technology company exclusively focused on patient payments. Our mission is to provide the Healthcare market with technology solutions that make it easy to collect payments while providing patients with the best financial experience throughout the process.
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
As an integral member of Salucro’s finance team, the Financial Analyst will be responsible for the creation, utilization, and maintenance of a variety of reporting tools used to manage and interpret extensive amounts of financial data. In this role, the successful candidate will collaborate with Finance team members to provide the necessary data to ensure our financial reporting is timely and accurate and build tools that will increase efficiencies in company processes. The Analyst will also work closely with fellow Salucro team members to promptly respond to client inquiries regarding financial data and reporting. This role reports directly to the Chief Accounting Officer.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Design and build financial models to perform complex financial analyses. Models will be based on a variety of assumptions, some of which will be developed by the Analyst independently.
- Extract and analyze vast amounts of customer data points, to assess operating performance and identify trends and opportunities for improvement.
- Manage data libraries using business intelligence tools (MS Access, SQL, internally developed tools, etc.).
- Manage daily transaction functions across multiple processing systems.
- Work with Client Services to manage refunds, chargebacks, and related research and communication with clients.
- Work collaboratively with internal departments to research, analyze and trace financial transactions.
- Participate in department or cross functional projects and process improvement opportunities.
- Work closely with other members of the finance team to provide data and supporting schedules for monthly close, financial planning and analysis, in response to internal or external inquiries, and other related activities.
Skills, Experience, & Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or similar discipline with analytical bias.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience; FinTech a plus.
- Advanced skills in large data tools (MS Access, Tableau, SQL, or similar tools)
- Expertise in Excel (macros, index, conditional list, arrays, pivots, lookups).
- Strong analytical skills and critical thinking skills to effectively interpret problems and develop solutions
- Advanced modeling, presentation, and project management skills.
- Ability to multi-task and deal with multiple priorities.
- Able to work independently and thrive in a fluid, demanding, and fast-paced environment.
- General understanding of U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Effective organization, time management and communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and the highest level of integrity and judgment.
Virtual candidates will be considered. Background and drug screening required prior to employment. Salucro is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line [Salucro Applications] Financial Analyst, including a cover letter and your resume to be considered.