Location: Virtual, USA Posted 02/17/2021
Salucro is a healthcare technology company exclusively focused on patient payments. Our mission is to provide the Healthcare market with technology solutions that make it easy to collect payments while providing patients with the best financial experience throughout the process.
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
The DevOps engineer is an industry leader in DevOps methodology and practices and has specific knowledge in an AWS centric environment. He or she will have practical knowledge and experience in leading companies in creating and developing CI/CD pipelines along with AWS specific knowledge in developing solutions to enable companies to strive in the current marketplace.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Strategize, plan, and execute all processes related to continuous integration, continuous delivery, and process automation.
- Create, maintain, and enhance the CI/CD pipeline and associated processes for automated builds (using AWS ECS, Docker, Jenkins. Bitbucket, and Git).
- Build Infrastructure as Code for everything
- Participate in DevOps and security-related workshops and training.
- Be hands-on in providing technical solutions to the development team throughout the full development and release lifecycle.
- Drive monitoring and logging standards and solutions leveraging open source products.
- Troubleshoot & respond to downtime, performance degradation, and outside attacks.
- Help governance, compliance, and risk management teams to ensure the system consistently meets the requirements for certification and accreditation.
Skills, Experience, & Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Computer Science field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of hands-on technical experience in a DevOps environment.
- Hands-on experience with cloud security strategy, docker, CI/CD frameworks, and infrastructure as code solutions.
- Proficient knowledge of cloud networking architectures, cloud operations, security, automation, and orchestration.
- Experience with high performance, highly scalable, and fault-tolerant multi-tenant SaaS-based applications including logging and monitoring solutions.
- Expertise in Linux system administration and bash scripting.
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills.
Virtual candidates will be considered. Background and drug screening required prior to employment. Salucro is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line [Salucro Applications] DevOps Engineer, including a cover letter and your resume to be considered.