Location: Virtual, USA Posted 07/07/2021
Salucro is a company that is changing the way people make healthcare payments. Salucro is a high-growth software and service company specializing in payment solutions for the $800B self-pay healthcare market. We are seeking dynamic and talented people to join our agile team and take responsibility for building the next generation of our innovative products in a highly secure network infrastructure and environment.
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
The Customer Support Specialist I will resolve platform or service problems by clarifying the customer's inquiry, determining the cause of the issue, and providing the best resolution in real time and/or follow up communications. The ability to possess and build knowledge of the healthcare revenue cycle management and payment processing markets will be key to success. The Specialist will be required to multitask multiple channels of communication while maintaining world class customer service and demonstrating extraordinary problem-solving, technical troubleshooting and research skills to provide a speedy resolution to the patient or client.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Serve as the payment portal subject matter expert (SME) providing guidance and world class support across multiple communication platforms the healthcare providers and patients.
- Triage customer issues and follow support guidelines for escalation to second level support staff and/or management as needed.
- Maintain a clear understanding of and adhere to Customer Support Operating Procedures and SLAs for the resolution of support cases.
- Manage multiple channels including inbound chats, phone calls, and emails.
- Place outbound calls as necessary to resolve customer issues.
- Become familiar and compliant with all relevant HIPAA and PCI privacy and security requirements.
Skills, Experience, & Minimum Requirements
- 1 or more years of experience in a customer support, technical service, or other healthcare or payment processing related support role.
- Strong customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Professional and friendly telephone presence with ability to effectively communicate with customers.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with ability to think and troubleshoot in real-time.
- Experience using multiple internet browsers (Internet Explorer, Chrome, etc).
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite. Typing proficiency of at least 40 wpm.
- Ability to work early or late shifts or possible rotating weekend and holiday coverage as needed.
- Experience with Salesforce Service Cloud, Jira, and Confluence preferred.
- High school diploma required; college degree preferred. Bonus for payment processing technical support.
Virtual candidates will be considered. Background and drug screening required prior to employment. Salucro is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.
To apply, email email@example.com with the subject line [Salucro Application] Customer Support Specialist I, including a cover letter and your resume to be considered.