Location: Virtual, USA Posted 07/20/2021
Salucro is a company that is changing the way people make healthcare payments. Salucro is a high-growth software and service company specializing in payment solutions for the $800B self-pay healthcare market. We are seeking dynamic and talented people to join our agile team and take responsibility for building the next generation of our innovative products in a highly secure network infrastructure and environment.
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
The Customer Solutions Analyst will work closely with Salucro customers and partners as they work towards Salucro adoption to support their missions. In this highly visible role, the successful candidate will be responsible for guiding the customer through the operational and educational aspects of a successful Salucro migration. The successful candidate will combine business knowledge, program/project management expertise, change management and technical acumen to clear roadblocks and deliver solutions to accelerate the migration journey for our customers.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Educate and guide new and existing clients on best practices, onboard new clients and proactively address areas where improvement is needed.
- Drive and improve our efficiency and effectiveness by developing materials, tools, and processes for efficient and effective integrations with our clients’ systems.
- Compile training materials to keep clients well versed in Salucro product offerings.
- Design and prepare technical presentations and recommend solutions for client issues.
- Analyze competitor market and provide solutions to all product offerings.
- Create and manage client solutions data analysis to identify implementation and boarding trends and issues to recognize and proactively address areas of improvement.
- Coordinate with customers to identify and resolve all technical issues and prepare training documents to train internal team members on resolutions.
- Monitor Post Go-Live integrations and upgrades ensuring successful transition to Support Team.
- Work and collaborate with diverse group of internal cross-functional teams.
- Work closely with technical and product teams to determine the short- and long-term product roadmap be the voice of the customer to drive product initiatives.
Skills, Experience, & Minimum Requirements
- Minimum 5+ Years relevant experience in Healthcare and/or Revenue Cycle Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree or combination of education and relevant experience.
- Experience with Excel, experience with analyzing datasets and delivering insights.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and influencing C-level executives.
- Experience working directly with clients and demonstrated ability to present during meetings.
- Ability to convert abstract ideas into concrete learning solutions and proven ability to communicate technical information to non-technical customers.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct engaging training to audiences of all sizes and demographics both virtually and in person.
- Effective organizational, time management and communication skills, combined with attention to detail.
- Experience working with Electronic Health Record (EHR) platforms a plus.
Virtual candidates will be considered. Background and drug screening required prior to employment. Salucro is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.
To apply, email email@example.com with the subject line [Salucro Application] Customer Solutions Analyst, including a cover letter and your resume to be considered.