Location: Virtual, USA Posted 03/22/2021
Salucro is a healthcare technology company exclusively focused on patient payments. Our mission is to provide the Healthcare market with technology solutions that make it easy to collect payments while providing patients with the best financial experience throughout the process.
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
As a Client Executive at Salucro, you will oversee the health and organic growth of Salucro’s existing book of business, serving as one of the primary relationship managers for Salucro’s healthcare provider customers within North America. You will be an integral member of Salucro’s sales and growth team, helping to launch Salucro’s newest products and services to existing customers, while managing revenue retention, overall client satisfaction, and helping to find mutually beneficial ways to grow the size of Salucro’s customer accounts over time.
The ideal candidate is a highly organized, a customer advocate at heart, is comfortable working in a fast-paced and growth-oriented environment and has a strong background in account management and/or client services. Equal parts leader and individual contributor preferred. This role reports directly to the SVP, Strategy and Business Development.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct regular business reviews with Salucro’s top revenue generating customers, including onsite visits or virtual visits as needed. Focus on building relationships with key stakeholders vs. platform users and administrators.
- Partner with other regional Client Executive and Account Management counterparts to Implement low-touch, high-volume outreach for Salucro’s small to mid-market customers, providing a forum to collect feedback and build relationships with those lower tier customers.
- Accountable for business and relationship management for a defined segment of Salucro’s healthcare provider customers, driving growth opportunities across the entire portfolio/segment.
- Work closely with Salucro’s Director of Enterprise Sales and Senior Director of Marketing to help launch Salucro’s newest products and services into the existing client base, including but not limited to patient statements and automated patient financial engagement solutions. Aggressively drives up-sell and renewal activities across assigned accounts.
- Responsible for client satisfaction through regular measurement of Salucro’s Net Promoter Score (NPS).
- Conduct internal quarterly business reviews, presenting portfolio growth and retention updates to Salucro’s C-Suite and senior leadership team.
- Manage the renewal process for existing client contracts, and the amendment process when facilitating the addition of new products and services.
- Acts as a liaise between the client and cross-functional internal teams, helping to address any critical client issues that are beyond the scope of Salucro’s implementation and/or customer support team.
- Support the management of strategic customer-related projects, critical to client retention and renewals, including device upgrade initiatives, platform upgrades, and more.
- Demonstrates depth of knowledge of ALL company products and how multiple products are interdependent within the customer contract deliverables and revenue cycle outcomes.
Skills, Experience, & Minimum Requirements
- Someone who is highly adept and forming business relationships and finding ways to help grow them.
- 10+ years of proven experience managing large scale, enterprise accounts.
- Track record of managing customer portfolios generating annual revenue of $10M+.
- Strong understanding of healthcare revenue cycle management, with knowledge in patient payments or payment processing preferred.
- Strong leadership experience, pursuit, self-motivation, and excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Skilled in account strategy, account planning, relationship strategy.
- Proven track record of significantly growing existing accounts.
- Ability to dig deep into a large account to uncover new opportunities.
- Possess excellent oral and written communications, including the ability to effectively present information to top management and executives (internally and externally), as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience highly preferred.
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams across the organization to help solve complex problems.
- Ability to travel as needed (up to 25%)
- Passionate about improving the healthcare payments and billing experience!
Virtual candidates will be considered. Background and drug screening required prior to employment. Salucro is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line [Salucro Applications] Client Executive, including a cover letter and your resume to be considered.