Location: Virtual, USA Posted 06/10/2021
Salucro is a company that is changing the way people make healthcare payments. Salucro is a high-growth software and service company specializing in payment solutions for the $800B self-pay healthcare market. We are seeking dynamic and talented people to join our agile team and take responsibility for building the next generation of our innovative products in a highly secure network infrastructure and environment.
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
As an Account Manager at Salucro, you will oversee the health and organic growth of Salucro’s existing book of business, serving as one of the primary relationship managers for Salucro’s healthcare provider customers within North America, specifically hospitals and specialty providers. You will be an integral member of Salucro’s sales and growth team, helping to launch Salucro’s newest products and services to existing customers, while managing revenue retention, overall client satisfaction, and helping to find mutually beneficial ways to grow the size of Salucro’s customer accounts over time.
The ideal candidate is highly organized, a customer advocate at heart, is comfortable working in a fast-paced and growth-oriented environment, and has a background in account management and/or client services. This role reports directly to the Director of Account Management
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct regular business reviews and/or check-ins with your assigned Salucro customers, including onsite visits or virtual visits as needed. Focus on building relationships with key stakeholders vs. platform users and administrators.
- Implement low-touch, high-volume outreach for Salucro’s small to mid-market customers, providing a forum to collect feedback and build relationships with those lower tier customers.
- Accountable for business and relationship management for a defined segment of Salucro’s healthcare provider customers, driving growth opportunities across the entire portfolio/segment.
- Work closely with the Director of Account Management and Senior Director of Marketing to help socialize and launch Salucro’s newest products and services into the existing client base, including but not limited to patient statements and automated patient financial engagement solutions.
- Responsible for client satisfaction through regular measurement of Salucro’s Net Promoter Score (NPS).
- Conduct internal quarterly business reviews, presenting portfolio growth and retention updates to Salucro’s Director of Account Management and SVP of Strategy and Business Development.
- Manage the renewal process for existing client contracts, and the amendment process when facilitating the addition of new products and services.
- Acts as a liaise between the client and cross-functional internal teams, helping to address any critical client issues that are beyond the scope of Salucro’s implementation and/or customer support team.
- Supports the Director of Account Management with additional strategic client projects or initiatives as needed, including customer communications, survey projects, and more.
- Demonstrates depth of knowledge of ALL company products and how multiple products are interdependent within the customer contract deliverables and revenue cycle outcomes.
Skills, Experience, & Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent work experience highly preferred.
- Highly adept at forming business relationships and finding ways to help grow them.
- 5+ years of proven experience managing mid-market or enterprise accounts.
- Track record of managing customer accounts successfully and building relationships with key stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of healthcare revenue cycle management, with knowledge in patient payments or payment processing preferred.
- Strong leadership experience, pursuit, self-motivation, and excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Skilled in account strategy, account planning, relationship strategy.
- Proven track record of significantly growing existing accounts.
- Ability to dig deep into assigned accounts to uncover new opportunities.
- Possess excellent oral and written communications, including the ability to effectively present information to top management and executives (internally and externally), as required.
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams across the organization to help solve complex problems
- Ability to travel as needed (up to 20%)
- Passionate about improving the healthcare payments and billing experience!
Virtual candidates will be considered. Background and drug screening required prior to employment. Salucro is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.
To apply, email email@example.com with the subject line [Salucro Application] Account Manager, including a cover letter and your resume to be considered.