Location: Virtual, USA Posted 04/07/2021
Salucro is a healthcare technology company exclusively focused on patient payments. Our mission is to provide the Healthcare market with technology solutions that make it easy to collect payments while providing patients with the best financial experience throughout the process.
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
As a key member of our Product Development Team, the Technical Writer is responsible for creating, editing, and maintaining of Salucro’s entire documentation suite. This position will hold the responsibility for document management of all Salucro’s documentation needs, in multiple formats. This candidate will need to be capable of effectively working as a communicator between internal departments in the organization as well as customers.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Write, revise, and maintain supporting content for products, including but not limited to technical documentation, user guides, training manuals, release notes, and other documentation.
- Determine and implement the needs of users of technical documentation.
- Study product samples and talk with product designers, owners, and developers to ensure that the documentation reflects the current capabilities of our products.
- Work with various members of the organization to make products and instructions easier to use.
- Edit material prepared by other members of the organization.
- Understand and document complex internal processes.
- Incorporate animation, graphs, illustrations, or photographs to increase users’ understanding of the material.
- Select appropriate medium, such as manuals or videos, for message or audience.
- Standardize content across platforms and media.
- Ensure documentation meets various compliance standards in content and validity.
- Collect user feedback to update and improve content.
- Assist and participate in annual audits.
Skills, Experience, & Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in English, or communication related subjects and at least 3-years technical writing experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience working with highly technical members and translating their input into non-technical documentation.
- Experience with various documentation systems, Confluence and SharePoint is a must
- Experience with various media and publishing platforms for documentation purposes
- Exposure to the healthcare IT industry and/or payments industry preferred.
Virtual candidates will be considered. Background and drug screening required prior to employment. Salucro is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line [Salucro Applications] Technical Writer, including a cover letter and your resume to be considered.