Location: Virtual, USA Posted 07/07/2021
Salucro is a company that is changing the way people make healthcare payments. Salucro is a high-growth software and service company specializing in payment solutions for the $800B self-pay healthcare market. We are seeking dynamic and talented people to join our agile team and take responsibility for building the next generation of our innovative products in a highly secure network infrastructure and environment.
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
As a key member of our Product Development Team, the Technical Project Manager is responsible for driving and managing various projects throughout the Software Development Life Cycle for a web-based Payment Platform. This candidate will be capable of effectively working as facilitator between departments to ensure software product and development processes are followed, documented, and successfully executed. This role will have an impact throughout the organization by advocating for and driving meaningful projects and changes.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Drive technical project management and coordination of cross-functional agile software development teams comprising of a distributed team of Software Engineers, QA Analysts/Engineers, Product Manager/Owner, Scrum Master, DevOps Engineers and a Release Manager.
- Collaborate with the Product Owner to estimate projects, create release plans, and develop roadmaps.
- Work closely with the Product & Engineering team to remove impediments, facilitate changes to requirements, and to translate product user stories into technical tasks
- Follows and executes the product vision and strategy set by the Product Manager to help drive a project to completion
- Lead effective communication of project status and actions, providing insight to key stakeholders across the organization.
- Contribute to process improvement initiatives as they relate to improving project planning, delivery and carry responsibility to run software development projects at a strategic and tactical level.
Skills, Experience, & Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 3-years technical project management experience with an excellent understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Technical degree and/or technical background preferred
- Strong experience with the Agile Scrum methodology and associated tools such as Jira Software & Confluence.
- Software development project management experience with a demonstrated ability to drive project planning, development, testing, and delivery.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, along with strong facilitation and collaboration techniques.
- Servant leader management style
- PMP and/or Agile certification preferred
- Exposure to the healthcare technology industry and/or payments industry preferred.
Virtual candidates will be considered. Background and drug screening required prior to employment. Salucro is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line [Salucro Application] Technical Project Manager, including a cover letter and your resume to be considered.